Options

Coopers Mexican Cerveza

richbodrichbod Member Posts: 3
This was my first attempt at brewing after having the thought of brewing my own for a few years i was given some money at christmas so bought a kit. I like drinking corona/sol so thought will try this first the kit was easy to use clear instructions all the way through to bottling made 40 bottles I left it for approx 4 weeks before i sampled my first and was surprised how nice it tasted it has now been 6 weeks the bottles i'm drinking now have a nicer taste. I gave a couple of bottles away to my brother in law he has sampled them both and reported back to say they were lovely.
I'm now onto my 2nd brew this time strawberry ale which is now ready to bottle once this is ready will review that. Think i would like to try coopers canadian after that

Comments

• Options
    HBO_StaffHBO_Staff Administrator Posts: 2,115
    edited February 2015
    It sounds like a great start, usually the taste will continue to improve for the first few weeks, and we love them straight from the fridge nice and cold. The Better Brew Export Lager is a good one, again was really great after a couple of months in bottles. Hopefully the strawberry ale turns out just as good....