Options

Christmas!

MaddMattMaddMatt Member Posts: 12
edited November 2011 in Beer Brewing
This Christmas, I'll mostly be drinking Milestone beers! I have a batch of 'Dasher the Flasher' conditioning out in the garage, 12 bottles and the rest in a keg. I've got 'Donner and Blitzed' fermenting now and will be bottling 12 of those too, with a second keg for the remainder. I also have some Geordie Winter Warmer in bottles. Most of those bottles will make up Christmas gifts for all the ale drinkers I know, and the Kegs just for me and anyone else who drops in over the festive period that fancies a tipple.

For next year, I've just ordered some Brewferm Christmas. I plan to brew it throughout the year when I've got both barrels full and the FV is sat doing nothing, and so will hopefully have quite a stock of it come Chrimble 2012. (It is available throughout the year, yes?)

What's everyone else got planned for Christmas?

Comments

• Options
    markomarko Administrator Posts: 76
    I got some st peters golden ale and ruby ale barreled and conditioning what i was meant to leave for christmas, but ive nearly drank all the golden ale already. Its one of the nicest ive done. So i was planning to do another to replace it, i was thinking of doing a wherry with some goldings hops and a gervin ale yeast. I got 3 brewferms bottled up and conditioning too, abby, framboos and gallia which im really looking forward to drinking. plan is to work my way through the whole range.
  • Options
    MaddMattMaddMatt Member Posts: 12
    I've got St. Peters' kits down to try in the new year, as I've not yet brewed one.

I've also added some hops to my latest order, having never used them, I was going to post a question (in the new year) about which brews are best to use them in. Got some Goldings & Fuggles coming. Was looking at maybe Coopers Dark Ale for the Fuggles.

Let us know how the Brewferm tastes!