Options

Chocolate Mint Schnapps

Hi HBO, I am desperate to try this, however, its always out of stock. Do you know when it will become available please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    HBO_StaffHBO_Staff Administrator Posts: 2,115
    The bad news is....it has sadly been discontinued and will not be coming back in to stock. Sorry about that, we have been trying for a long time to get some more but have now been advised it is no longer available. All the rest of the range are in stock if there were any others you fancied trying including the other Schnapps
  • Options
    acecaz123acecaz123 Member Posts: 17
    :-((( Gutted. But thank you for getting back to me. I am interested in others too, was thinking about trying the irish cream one as well as this one. Once they are bottled up, how long can they be kept for. I know the irish one is only 2-3 weeks, but the others, like peach schnapps etc?? Thank you
  • Options
    HBO_StaffHBO_Staff Administrator Posts: 2,115
    The Classic Liquors will keep for a long time once stored in sealed bottles, we have some that is 2 years old. If making ones with cream such as the Irish Cream, what people sometimes do is just mix a bit at a time with the cream, which can then be stored in the fridge. The rest which is not yet mixed with cream can then be kept for much longer like usual which is very useful