Options

Coopers Wheat Beer

BaronVanDuckBaronVanDuck Member Posts: 1
edited October 2012 in Beer Brewing

Evening All,

Just bottled my 2nd batch which was Coopers Mexican Cerveza and all looked well. So just kicked off my 3rd which is Coopers Wheat Beer with alot more confidence and im now really enjoying this.

I have made this up with 800g of Beer Enhancer & 23L of water as stated on the instructions.

Again i expect to brew this for about 6 days between 25-27 Degrees using a Brew Belt.

Does this sound ok?

Not actually tried anything i have brewed yet, my 1st batch is just about ready but as lot of people advise it tastes better the longer you leave it.

Cheers

Si

Comments

• Options
    HBO_StaffHBO_Staff Administrator Posts: 2,115
    Great stuff, the Coopers with an enhancer will give improved results too. At a good brewing temperature it will have a similar fermentation period, just use a hydrometer to be sure and wait for any bubbles to stop rising to the surface. It can be tried earlier, and will no doubt be drinkable, but after going to the effort of making it you will get better taste and carbonation if it is left longer. Ideally keep the Cerveza warm for a week, then move it somewhere a bit cooler for a few more weeks. If using PET plastic bottles you will know it's starting to carbonate as the bottles start to feel hard as the pressure begins to build up.