Options

Where's my order, I think it should have arrived by now?

HBO_StaffHBO_Staff Administrator Posts: 2,115
edited October 2011 in Queries About My Order
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day and, with very few exceptions, manage to achieve this. You will receive a dispatch message to your eBay messages when your order has been dispatched so you know it's on the way. Please be aware that, although we dispatch orders as quickly as possible, due to the nature of online shopping we do have to rely on either the Royal Mail or our courier company to deliver the order to you. Although the vast majority of orders arrive in good time, inevitably some will be delayed and the occasional order lost completely. Please see the section How long will my order take to arrive? for the full details of expected delivery times. If your order was sent by courier and hasn't arrived after 3 working days please Email Us. If your order was sent by Royal Mail and hasn't arrived after 7 working days please Email Us.

Comments

• Options
    platosplatos Member Posts: 24
    I am still waiting for my order.I am sure it should of arrived by now.
  • Options
    As our email earlier, the couriers have you down for delivery on Monday, any problems just let us know
  • Options
    sullysully Member Posts: 2
    Hi, a similar thing happened to me so I rang the shop on Monday. The guy I spoke to was very helpful, just thought I'd let you know that it turned out parcelforce had tried to deliver my order while I was out but had neglected to put a card through the letterbox. This wasn't HBO's fault & I would have no problem buying from you in the future & would definitely recommend HBO to others.

Just wanted to say I now have my stuff so alls well that ends well. Cheers.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks sully, Parcelforce are on the whole very good couriers, unfortunately they do occasionally forget to leave a card through the door, but we can check the tracking for details if needed. They will also attempt to leave with a neighbour or at a local Post Office when possible, which can make life easier. Any problems with delivery anyone can just let us know and we will resolve any problems as quickly as possible. Thanks for your nice post on the forum, we review the performance of the couriers very regularly, and since changing to Parcelforce a few months ago we have to say they are much better than others we have used, with considerably less breakages and problems, which is better for both us and our customers!