Options

Frustrating site

I find this a very frustrating site to use the first page is basically advertising for your company then once I get past that if I go in to someone's post it drops me back at the top of the page, I then have to waist my time scrolling down to where I was.

Comments

• Options
    BUDFORCEBUDFORCE Member Posts: 275
    Mmmmm.

I for one, completely agree.

For a company to put their own name/ advertising, on a forums that they own, pay for, and administrate, offer free advice to their customers (sometimes not always related to products they sell), is completely rediculous.

Secondly, the fact that it bumps you to the top, yes, I can see now, that given the scale of the problems faced by humanity worldwide, scrolling down, a few posts, must feel like waiting for the sun to implode.

I propose we march to York, bearing massive painted banners, and chain ourselves to their premises until these atrocities are put before the US President.
    Beer League: 1. Young's - American Pale Ale 2. Bulldog Brews - Imperial Red Bad Cat 3. Young's - IPA 4. Young's - American Amber Ale 5. Bulldog Brews - Evil Dog Double IPA