DPD

Last order I just made was delivered by DPD, is this gonna be a regular thing going forward?

I much prefer DPD over parcel force of nfact I think DPD are one of the best courier services out there at the moment.

On selfish note the DPD depot is in Peterborough where I work where as parcel force if they don't put it in my local post office is about a 70 mile round trip to Cambridge.
Beer League: 1. Young's - American Pale Ale 2. Bulldog Brews - Imperial Red Bad Cat 3. Young's - IPA 4. Young's - American Amber Ale 5. Bulldog Brews - Evil Dog Double IPA

Comments

• HBO_StaffHBO_Staff Posts: 1,922Administrator
    edited February 2017
    Hi Budforce, yes we have changed to DPD and this will be for as long as the service is of a high standard, we regularly review the couriers to ensure the delivery service is the best it can be, but so far they are performing reasonably well. We believe the tracking information and the delivery options are the best currently available so hopefully this makes delivery as easy as possible for everyone
  • sej016sej016 Posts: 2Member
    I agree that DPD is a good service. Hopefully, it will remain so.