Options

Free Postage Option

Just a quicky for future reference.

Do you guys use a different courier for the free delivery option. I've made an order this morning that was over £65 but the misses is off work on Monday so makes it more convenient if it arrives Monday. Looking at the delivery times quoted, the free delivery is est Wed-Thur so I paid for express anyway.

Are the timescales on the free delivery accurate? Other sites I have used, with free delivery incentives they tend to just be the normal delivery method and timescales as the standard premium next working day service.

If not, is it something that you would maybe consider in the future?

Beer League: 1. Young's - American Pale Ale 2. Bulldog Brews - Imperial Red Bad Cat 3. Young's - IPA 4. Young's - American Amber Ale 5. Bulldog Brews - Evil Dog Double IPA

Comments

• Options
    HBO_StaffHBO_Staff Administrator Posts: 2,115
    The free shipping method depends on the size and weight of the order etc, and they will either be sent by Royal Mail or with the couriers, what usually happens though is that the Express Courier orders go out faster than the free shipping orders and so customers have the choice of both, anyone not in a big rush to receive their order can opt for the free shipping and we'll send it as soon as we can, but we still always try to dispatch orders as fast as possible